How to Recover Deleted Images and Videos on android:- Google has put every effort in place to keep your photos and videos safe-zoned. But, despite their efforts, we seem to fail to save our personal stuff on our android phones. If you are the one who has lost valuable data accidentally, worry not. Here are some ways on How to Recover Deleted Images and Videos on Android.
The fact is you can retrieve your lost data using Google drive, recovery apps, and even recovery software that works on your PC. If you browse through Play Store, you’ll find many options, so is with PC-based recovery software. Question is How to Recover Deleted Images and Videos on android using a tool that’s reliable and trustworthy. It’s time to go through the following parts and find it out yourself.
Easiest Way to Recover Lost Images and Videos on Android is to head to the Google Drive and log in using your Google account details. But that’s what you forgot to do, saving your photos and videos on Google Drive just because you were too busy. So, here are some methods that might be a sound option to restore your android data.
The default media storage in Android phone is the internal memory. If you have specified the default location to SD card, it’s easier and faster to recover lost or deleted files by directly connecting it to your PC and running a thorough scan. Downloading an Android app to recover deleted photos is nothing but a wastage of time, so let’s head straight to the point and talk about what makes sense.
Recover Deleted Photos and Videos on Android through Dr.Fone
Supported on 6000+ android devices, Dr.Fone is an ideal tool to Recover Deleted Images and Videos on Android devices, SD cards, and even damaged smartphones. It’s a guaranteed solution to all your problems when you need a trustworthy software to restore your lost data. Not just images or videos, the Wondershare Dr.Fone treats every patient until the entire data is recovered. If you own a Samsung smartphone, I recommend you using this recovery tool.
- Step 1: Download Dr.Fone on your computer and run it.
- Step 2: Go to Data Recovery and select Recover Android Data.
- Step 3: Now, connect your smartphone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Step 4: Select images and videos from the list of files and types.
- Step 5: The software will scan your device for lost and deleted files.
- Step 6: Once the files are displayed in the application’s interface, you can choose the restorable files individually or wholly.
- Step 7: Select the recovery location and click recover to retrieve all your lost files.
Recover Deleted Images and Videos on Android using Recoverit
Recoverit is another computer-based software that recovers deleted pictures and videos on android phone. It’s also a product of Wondershare team that comes free to use. The second most reliable method to recover deleted images and videos on android should be used when you have an SD card as the primary storage. It’s a cross-platform recovery tool and takes a few minutes to retrieve your media files so, let’s go and see how.
- Step 1: Download and install Recoverit Free Data Recovery Software and install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect the SD card to your PC and launch Recoverit Data Recovery Software.
- Step 3: Click the Recover button and let the tool sift through the SD card to display lost or deleted files.
- Step 4: The scanned videos will appear in the middle of the application, and you can preview all the videos to select them and recover.
- Step 5: Press the recover button to restore the selected videos on target location.
SD cards are the external memory storage from which you can retrieve most of the media files. It’s recommended to make it primary storage for downloaded videos and captured photos.
How to Recover Deleted Images from Android without PC
Try the reliable mini version of EaseUS software famous as EaseUS MobiSaver for android devices. This tool is one of the highly recommended Android data Recovery tools used for data retrieval. After gaining momentum in the world of Windows and MAC users, the development firm has launched this Android-based app successfully.
Note: You are required to Root your device first in order to use this data recovery app. Once your device is rooted, follow these given steps.
Step 1: Download and install EaseUS MobiSaver App from Play Store.
Step 2: Launch the App and tap Start Scan button.
Step 3: The app runs through phone’s directory for deleted videos and images and will display the lost media files.
Step 4: For less confusion, use the custom criterion (size, type, etc.) to search for the deleted media files.
Step 5: Select the previewed files in the panel and tap on the recover button to start restoring your deleted videos and pictures.
You May Also Like
- How to Recover Deleted Date from Windows
- How to Recover Deleted Data from MAC
- How to Recover Deleted Date from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Android
- 10 Best Data Recovery Software for Windows to recover deleted data
A massive number of smartphone users own android devices. And the facts speak the rest. The number of data deletions most probably occur with android users. If you’re one of the distressed users, do take note of these tools. Let me know in the comments section how much efficient these tools were to you.