How To Recover Deleted Images And Videos On Iphone:- For many iPhone users, photos shot on their devices are much more valuable than other data. Why not? That’s what phones are made for, after all. Losing a rare collection of images is another kind of pain one can’t explain to others. How to recover deleted images and videos on iPhone is cumbersome for many.
However, it’s just as easy if you dive into different options to restore your lost iPhone photos using the right ways. In this how-to guide, I intend to bring you some handy tricks and tools to recover deleted iPhone photos and videos.
How To Recover Deleted Images And Videos On Iphone
Note: Avoid copying anything on your once you realize your data is deleted or lost. Luckily enough, the deleted images and video files stay on your phone for 30 days from a deletion in the Recently Deleted Album. That’s where you can get it back from at first. Here is the retrieval method.
How to Recover Photos on iPhone from Recently Deleted Folder
Follow this easiest method if you own iOS 8 or above to restore your deleted images and videos. Head to this folder straight away and follow these few steps to retrieve your deleted iPhone photos. Recently Deleted folder is a built-in directory that keeps your deleted pictures.
- Step 1: Open Photos App on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Scroll down the list of all the albums and open Recently Deleted folder.
- Step 3: Tap on Select on the top right corner of the folder.
- Step 4: Select the photos you want to restore.
- Step 5: Tap Recover All to retrieve the selected images.
Recovering iPhone Photos through iCloud Backup
Apple has many different ways to back up your data. With these backup services, you will hardly ever need a third-party app to recover deleted photos and videos on iPhone. One such backup service is iCloud, with which you can restore your lost videos and images. iCloud automatically syncs your images every time you log into your iCloud account. So if you remember to have logged in some time before the deletion, you better check it now and follow these given steps once you log in to your computer.
- Step 1: Visit icloud.com and log into your apple account.
- Step 2: Tap Photos and Select Library at the top.
- Step 3: Navigate to Recently Deleted Album and select the photos you want to restore.
- Step 4: Click recover to fetch your pictures back on your computer.
How to recover deleted images and videos on iPhone via iTunes
Owning an iPhone means you must have connected your device to iTunes at some point. Connecting your device to iTunes means there maybe be a backup created on it. Make sure to copy your present iPhone data to a safe place because restoring files means your new data will be replaced by the ones restored. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Step 1: Get a USB cable and tether your iPhone to your PC using it.
- Step 2: Open iTunes and click the icon that displays your device’s name.
- Step 3: The next thing that’s going to appear on your computer’s screen is options, one of which is, Restore Backup. Click it.
- Step 4: Chose the Backup you want and hit Restore.
- Step 5: Restart your device once it’s done and check whether your data is back or not.
How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from iPhone -PhoneResuce
PhoneRescue is a professional tool to retrieve your deleted videos and photos in-case you haven’t backed up your data elsewhere. PhoneRescue is also your last resort when you have so much at stake. This recovery tool works directly on your iPhone without requiring a connection to iCloud or iTunes. Here is what you need to do to get your files back.
Step 1: Install PhoneRescue on your computer and run it.
Step 2: You’ll be given three options, from which you need to choose, “Recover from iOS Device.”
Step 3: Choose what type of data you need to restore from the options, which is Photos and Videos.
Step 4: You can try other types of files as well, just mark a tick against one.
Step 5: Click, OK to start scanning.
Step 6: Like every recovery software, you can preview your files before retrieval, select the files individually or as a whole.
Step 7: Choose to recover your files to Device or Computer as per your need.
There you go. Check your data once the restoration process finishes.
You May Also Like
- How to Recover Deleted Date from Windows
- How to Recover Deleted Data from MAC
- How to Recover Deleted Date from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Android
- 10 Best Data Recovery Software for Windows to recover deleted data
Stay always a move ahead, stay smart. If you want to avoid future mishaps, take frequent backups of your precious iPhone data. If you have had one previously, these first three methods of data retrieval will work for you. If you haven’t, then PhoneRescue is How to recover deleted images and videos on iPhone.