Windows users know how important Microsoft Outlook is to them, especially those who use it for work and study. But there are several bugs and problems in the Outlook application, including one [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] forcing users to remain vigilant.
Although this problem can be solved and is not permanent, we have decided to list all possible solutions to fix the error code [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] in Microsoft Outlook.
Before we work on solutions, let’s find out what’s causing this mistake?
Why does the error [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] occur?
The error code pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 can have several causes, some of which are
- Manage two or more email accounts in the same Outlook application.
- Outlook application files or the registry may get corrupted due to conflicts with third-party software.
- Problems connecting to the SMTP server
- Corrupt cache files.
These are some of the most common causes of the pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error, so let’s start solving the problem.
To correct the error code[pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7].
1. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
Sometimes the program files can be damaged or deleted, which can cause the program to behave strangely and produce errors every time you run it. In this case, the developers recommend reinstalling the program.
We will do the same with Microsoft Outlook, follow the procedure below and find out how :
- Navigate from the settings to the control panel.
- Select a program and a function option
- Find Microsoft Office 365 and delete it. All applications that are part of Microsoft Office 365 will be removed from your system.
- Start the Microsoft Store now, search for Microsoft Office 365 and download it directly from the store.
- Then log into your account and check if the pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error is still present.
If the error still occurs, try the alternatives below.
2. Deleting temporary files
Another way to solve the problem with pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 is to delete the temporary files created for each program used on the Windows computer.
These files are useless and can be deleted if the request causes an error. Follow these steps to delete temporary files:
- Press the Windows + R key on the keyboard.
- A dialog box will open, now enter %temp% to open the temp folder where all the temporary files of the program are stored.
- Press CTRL + A to select all these files, and now press Shift + Delete to permanently delete these files.
- Some files are not deleted, you can avoid them and delete those that can.
- Now go to the desktop and start the Outlook program and try to send an email to your friend or another email account.
- In most cases, the problem is solved and you will not see the error code pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 anymore.
However, if you are still struggling with this problem, other solutions may work.
3. Windows update
Most problems with Windows are caused by outdated versions of Windows. We know that refreshing your windows can sometimes be unpleasant, but believe us, it can solve half your problems without wasting your time.
Previously I even hated Windows updates and completely disabled the update service in the settings, but later I had problems with audio drivers, mouse drivers, and even network drivers.
As a result, I decided to activate the updates and try the latest version, and guess what? All the problems I had are gone!
If you’ve also completely disabled Windows updates, it’s time to turn them on again and check for updates.
Don’t worry about bugs, because if you experience serious problems, it is possible to return to an earlier version of Windows. In my case, I didn’t go back to the previous version, and I don’t think you should either.
The updates fix important bugs and problems in Microsoft programs so you can update Windows and remove the error code pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7.
4. Try the web version of
Don’t tell me you didn’t know there was a web version of Microsoft Outlook !!!!. It’s true, and it’s pretty amazing, even I usually use the web version and it works perfectly.
- Follow this link.
- Login to your Microsoft account with your login and password.
- Use the cloud version of Microsoft Office 365 without downloading applications.
It’s simple, isn’t it?
5. Use alternative
I bet you’re wondering how to access your Microsoft Outlook email account from your phone?
Well, it’s pretty simple.
You can use the Gmail application and sign in to your Outlook account, or you can just use the Microsoft Outlook application. In addition, you can contact Microsoft support and report the issue when it comes back with Microsoft Outlook.
Here is a direct link to contact them
pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 is not the only error code that disturbs potential users; there are dozens of such error codes. Microsoft Outlook is a very important tool for Windows users, but it is very difficult to work with it because of these errors.
If you too are tired of this error code and want to fix it over and over again, try the above methods, and if none of the solutions work, contact Microsoft Customer Service for assistance.