Today it’s just a typically boring environment, nothing happens in the world, certainly not in America.
Fortunately, Microsoft has released a new version of Windows 10 Insider Preview, specially designed to brighten up the days of people in the Dev channel.
Building 20251 (FE_RELEASE) is not the most existing of the new flights, that, it must be said, mainly consists of repairs and known problems.
The corrections include :
- Fixed a bug that caused some dialog boxes to have an unexpected grey background instead of white for the last few flights.
- Fixed a bug that caused some insiders to recently close the on/off button in the taskbar’s Start menu.
- Fixed a bug where some insiders saw a TRIHOLOGICAL USE OF THE SYSTEM that was not related to error checking.
- Crash with opengl32.dll fixed.
- Fixed an issue that allows the Settings application to freeze immediately after an update when checking for updates.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the application Settings to send a notification that only specifies a new notification.
- The problem that was solved is that the Search Indexer could not retrieve metadata from HEIF and WebP files, so you could not search these files using metadata such as date.
- Fixed an issue where the Occupy on Device option in Movies & TV (and other media playback applications) did not cause any action when clicking a device in the list of new buildings.
- Problem solved with new construction projects, so the screen you projected with Miracast could be hung up shortly after connection.
- Microsoft Corporation has worked since the construction of 20236 to solve the problem of installing retail games on a secondary drive that is not part of the operating system, making the secondary drive unavailable. To avoid this, you must change the default location of the new content for the PRIOR secondary drive to install the game. You can change this under Settings > Storage > Storage location for new content.
- Microsoft reports that the upgrade process has been suspended for a long time when trying to install a new version.
- Live preview of pinned websites is not yet enabled for all insiders. For example, if you hover the mouse over a thumbnail in the taskbar, you may see a gray window. Microsoft continues to refine this experience.
- Microsoft is working on creating a new taskbar for existing pricked sites. At the same time, you can print the website from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then reprint the website.
- Microsoft is trying to fix an issue that causes a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error on some devices.
- Windows insiders on ARM PCs, such as Surface Pro X, will notice that Windows PowerShell cannot run on this version. Alternatively, you can use Windows PowerShell (x86) or Windows PowerShell ISE (x86) from the Start menu if you need to use PowerShell. Or download the new modern version of PowerShell 7, which uses ARM and works on site. Moreover, the symbol is more beautiful.
- Microsoft is investigating reports that some users see error 0070426 when logging into various applications with a Microsoft account. If this is the case for you, rebooting your computer may solve this problem.
- Microsoft is investigating an issue where, after accepting this assembly, disks do not appear under Settings > System > Storage > Disk and Volume Management. Alternatively, you can manage your disks with the classic disk management tool.
windows 10 build 20251 iso,windows 7,windows 10 download,Microsoft 10,windows 10 pro,windows os,windows 10s