Meesho Seller Login – Digital marketing is the main driving force for many businesses worldwide. Nowadays people spend 90 percent of their time surfing the internet. Some conduct business, while others use online platforms for buying items.
The internet is a compact ground for buyers and sellers, therefore saving time and resources. It has also positively impacted the Covid-19 pandemic as people can access different services online. Technology has enhanced many people’s lives as there are simple apps like Meesho. Which user trade by reselling products online.
Meesho Seller Login
It’s a brilliant app for stay home mums or anyone who wishes to work online. The app presents products that you can sell to other people and get a charge. The buyers don’t need to wait for the long chain of selling.
Since they interact with the seller, not the app, it’s easy and quick and open to all qualified applicants. If you want to know more about Meesho supplier-seller registration and login process then read this article carefully.
What is Meesho APP and How does it work?
- The registered seller lists their products on the Meesho app.
- They should display in an arranged form for better viewing.
- The seller will post the products on different social media sites where they receive orders from involved customers.
- Delivery is unproblematic; once a customer purchases the product, the Meesho logistic partner will support the delivery of the item and after the shipment is made, the payment is sent to your account.
Meesho is comparatively straightforward for many users. It’s transparent and available work between the buyer and seller.
Meesho Supplier Registration Process
How can you become a meesho supplier? Here are the Step-by-step meesho supplier panel registration process given here
- First, you need to open the Meesho website portal using the link https://supplier.meesho.com
- Then, on the homepage, there is an option indicated as “become a Meesho supplier.” Click on it to open a registration form.
- Now, you need to enter your business name, mobile number, and email address.
- After that, simply Proceed and select your city and category from the menu provided on the page.
- Next, choose from some options provided on the page as requested.
- Simply Fill in all details and click the Register button in case the page request GST, click the “YES” button.
- The registration process will only complete if the system shows an effective message on the screen. Though, you need to recheck your process and rectify the mistakes. The Meesho officer will contact you within seven days after registration.
Meesho Supplier Login Process
Here is the Meesho Supplier login process 2022 step by step: After registration, the applicant will be able to use the app through any smart device. Smartphone users can open the app and start operating it right away. For website users, one needs to follow the steps below.
- First, you need to visit the Meesho app website portal https://supplier.meeshosupply.com/login?distinct_id=
- Then, On the login page, you need to enter your email address and password.
- Now, simply Click the login tab to access the page.
- Supposing the user forgets their login details. One should click the “forgot password” option on the login page.
- After that, simply Enter your registered email address and click submit button and the system will automatically send a recovery email.
- Then, you simply need to Follow the instructions to set up a new password.
How can you do the Meesho Seller Registration Process Using a Mobile App?
- First, you have to go to the google play store or App store.
- Then, you need to Search for the Meesho application and download the app.
- Now, simply install and open the app on your device and select the “Continue” button on the screen to open another page.
- After that, you need to Enter your phone number, which you will use for the registration process.
- Next, select the SMS method to receive an OTP code and provide the OTP code sent on your mobile number and click the continue button.
- The system will confirm the details, and you can proceed once the confirmation is done.
- Next, you simply need to fill out the registration form: age, gender, occupation and click the continue button.
- Simply enter your profile and edit based on preference and key in the personal details, contact, and work information. Save every detail before submitting.
- Now, just go back and enter the bank details, save and submit and the app will send a message indicated as Re. 1 for verification.
- Now you can effortlessly log in using your email and password to access the Meesho services.
How can you reset the Meesho Seller Login Password?
- First, you need to visit the Meesho Online Shopping Official web page.
- Then, On the right side of the header select the “Become a supplier” option. Select the Login button on the right side of the header
- Now, in the center of the webpage select the “Forgot Password” option
- Simply Fill your email address in the given blank
- After that, Press submit email address button and the Password reset link will be sent to your registered Email ID
FAQs (frequently asked questions):
Why should I work with Meesho?
Meesho offers easy access to buyers and sellers. It put up any eligible applicant to register with the app. Secure payment methods. You don’t need to fear delivering your products to potential customers.
Who can use Meesho app?
Qualified applicants should have GSTIN, PAN card, and active bank account details.
How to get Meesho Seller ID?
You can effortlessly get Meesho Supplier Login ID by registering on the supplier.meesho.com/panel/v2/new/signup.
What is Meesho’s supplier contact number?
You can also contact Meesho Support by their email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you do Meesho seller login with a mobile number?
You can follow the above-mentioned procedure to log in Meesho Seller page and then Sell online to 11 Cr+ customers at 0% Commission.
We have shared everything about meesho login portal in this article if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.