This tutorial will guide you on How to recover deleted Whatsapp Images and Videos on android.
Gone are the days when people used WhatsApp for personal communication. Many business deals get done through simple chats, and I am also one of the people who check into my WhatsApp every day to see how it’s going. If I lose my WhatsApp data today, that’s definitely going to be a hard pill down my throat. If you are one of the users who recently went through the hard time, here are some tips on How to recover deleted Whatsapp Images and Videos on android.
At no time WhatsApp has taken over worldwide users providing the easiest means of communication, too, at no cost. Have you ever seen any annoying ads on WhatsApp? The answer would be no. So, why not discuss more of it? I know nothing about you, but I have deleted this app several times and noticed that WhatsApp data is no longer available on my phone after removal. So, I had to figure out different ways to sort it out, to recover lost WhatsApp images and videos from android.
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Photos and Videos through Android Backup
By default, WhatsApp gives you options to back up your data once every week. When you choose to back up your data, it gets saved on Google Drive. Not only can you Recover Deleted WhatsApp Photos and Videos but also retrieve your lost messages. Once you realize your data is missing, follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Uninstall WhatsApp from your phone.
- Step 2: Now, reinstall it and you’ll be asked to restore your previous WhatsApp data.
- Step 3: Choose to restore your data now.
Doing so will restore all the messages, videos, audios, and images to your WhatsApp folder.
How to Recover WhatsApp Images and Videos on Android by Dr. Fone
Wondershare Dr. Fone is an impeccable desktop-based tool to Recover WhatsApp Data without any problem. This software comes handy when you have lost your data without backup. You’ll need a few steps to restore your lost images and videos selectively using Dr. Fone recovery App. Here are some crucial steps you need to take.
Step 1: At first, download and install Wondershare Dr. Fone on your computer.
Step 2: Connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 3: Launch Dr. Fone and wait for a while to let it detect your smartphone.
Step 4: Your device is now ready to be scanned, and here you are required to choose the images, videos, documents, or messages to be restored.
Step 5: Once you are down with selection, press the Next button.
Step 6: If you intend to definite results, you can start the recovery process using Advanced Mode (takes more time than usual).
Step 7: Lastly, you need to press the Recover Button to get the job done.
How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Images and Videos on Android using PhoneRescue.
PhoneResuce is an award-winning tool that can Recover WhatsApp Photos and Videos from Android in a few steps. It’s the most recommended software for everyone who has lost data of any type. Think of call logs, messages, calendar, notes, or even app-specific data, and you can have it. Now get to what you need to know to restore your WhatsApp images and videos instantly.
- Step 1: Download and install PhoneRescue on your PC.
- Step 2: Launch the application and connect your Android phone with your PC via a USB cable.
- Step 3: Once your device gets detected, select the WhatsApp from the menu and click the Next Button.
- Step 4: preview which files you need to retrieve from the WhatsApp folders and Click (download to computer) button at bottom right corner.
And that’d be all.
You May Also Like
- How to Recover Deleted Date from Windows
- How to Recover Deleted Data from MAC
- How to Recover Deleted Date from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Android
- 10 Best Data Recovery Software for Windows to recover deleted data
- How to Recover Deleted Images on Windows Device
- How to Recover Deleted Images and Videos on Android
It’s always beneficial to back up your data so you can stay worry-free even when the mishap occurs. What more important is to save your essential images, documents, and videos in a separate folder. However, with the tools and methods mentioned above, you’ll be able to How to recover deleted Whatsapp Images and Videos on Android Phone without any hassles.