It’s important to learn How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats before run into a helpless situation accidentally or deliberately. Accidents can happen any minute, and deleting your chat can cost you much that you repent later. Telegram messenger is a rapidly growing messenger app for businesses and personal use.
You can connect to a wide group audience and build the user base for your business. Sending messages and keeping your audience up-to-date means the exchange of lots of data. It’s also significant to keep regular backups of your previous messages. Telegram Messages are the important part of your campaigns, so why not restore them and stay on the safer side.
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats
You only make a serious move once you realize the value of your deleted messages. That’s when you try discovering How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats. The good news is, you can retrieve your information sent or received whether on a channel or personal chats. Here is how you can do it. Check Also – How to Remove Your Number from TrueCaller
Method 1: Retrieving Telegram Messages & Photos
- This one is the easiest method of all. All the media files reside on your phone locally.
- Once you install Telegram on your device, it creates a set of directories and folders.
- You can find the images in ‘Telegram Images’ Folder.
- Whenever you receive a picture through chat, it gets saved in Telegram Images.
- You can find the folder either in Device’s internal memory or Memory card itself.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Telegram Photos from Cache Folder
The second method to Restore Telegram Chats is through Cache Folder. Cache folder houses al the Pictures, messages, videos, and documents sent or received through Telegram Chats. Follow the path given here to get it done.
- Go to File Manager> SD card> “Android” folder > “data” folder > “telegram” folder > “cache” folder.
- Open the folder and you can find all the deleted messages from the Telegram Chats.
Method 3: Restore Deleted Messages on Telegram using Android Data Recovery Software
Android Data Recovery Software is a smart application you can use to retrieve deleted Telegram Chats. You can restore chat records, media files, and group posts in case you have deleted the filed accidentally. This application can be used on a computer.
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats on Android
- Download and install Android Data Recovery software on your PC
- Tether your Android phone with your PC or computer via a USB cable.
- Start the Application.
Once the software identifies your smartphone, it lists the files and folders of the screen.
- Select the files you want back.
- Click the Next button and sit back for a few moments while the software goes through sorting process.
Note: This works absolutely fine on rooted device. If your device is not rooted before, the program has its own application to root your device.
- Select the chat records you want saved and click the save button to recover.
Method 4: Recover Deleted Telegram Chats using iKeyMonitor App
iKeyMonitor is a mobile app that can help you recover deleted telegram Chats without connecting to the computer. This app is paid but free for 3-day use which is sufficient for you. Here are the steps to take to recover Deleted telegram messages from Android.
- Sign up with the app using your email.
- Log in to the Cloud Panel to download iKeyMonitor on your phone.
- Install the app and register with your license key.
Start the recovery process on Cloud Panel.