How To Recover Deleted Data From Windows:- As a long-time Windows user, you may lose your data accidentally. And most of those may be your work files or your belongings. The outcome of accidental deletion is the same, terrifying pain of losing all your valuable data. For Windows OS, you have a vast number of options to get you deleted data back. Here I am going to put some third-party software to help you how to How to recover deleted data from Windows OS.
There are different scenarios of losing your data when you
delete it moving to recycle bin, or taking if off the storage permanently.
There are always piles of data that you can’t afford to lose at any cost. There are ways to get it back, and that’s what I am going to help you with using different recovery tools. What’s worse than losing that’s already lost?
How To Recover Deleted Data From Windows
The logic is similar to that of smartphone and MAC OS, and deleted data resides on your disk unless it’s overwritten with new files. So, as soon as you realize that you have removed the files that were not supposed to be, install take necessary measures.
How to recover deleted data from Windows through Recuva
Recuva Professional is one of the handiest and easiest tools to recover deleted data from Windows. It’s a good option for data recovery from external drives as well. Its free version is as capable as the pro version, so try it before you opt for its purchase. Here is how to restore deleted data from Windows using Recuva.
Note: Use the advanced mode to recover your emails and use more Recuva controls.
- Step 1: First of all, download this tool, install it, and launch it.
- Step 2: Enter the Advanced mode and click options.
- Step 3: Choose the type of files you want restored otherwise, click on others to show all the files; click next.
- Step 4: Select location of the deleted files and of you are not sure, then choose I’m not sure and click next.
- Step 5: The tool would take a few minutes scan and display results.
- Step 6: The file’s health status is shown through color-coding; red indicates that files are unrecoverable, yellow indicates the file may not be corrupt, while the green ones are good to go.
- Step 7: You can also preview the files in the preview section.
- Step 8: Click recover after you select the target files by selecting a location for restored files.
How to recover deleted data from Windows through EaseUS
EaseUS comes in as the strongest data recovery tool for both Windows and MAC OS. If your files no longer show up in the Recycle Bin, make use of this decade-old software that has kept its name up since its invention. EaseUS uses an advanced level algorithm to deep scan your drive and directories and delivers reliable results.
- Step 1: Install EaseUS on your Computer and launch it.
- Step 2: Choose the source location and click the scan button.
- Step 3: Once the scanning stops, you’ll be able to preview the deleted files.
- Step 4: You can also select the files individually depending on priority.
- Step 5: Click the recover button and specify the location for files to be restored.
- Step 6: Click OK to conclude the recovery process.
Note: You can use advanced features of EaseUS in its paid version.
You May Also Like:- 10 Best VPN for Windows
Prevention is always better than cure, so keep taking backups and create a restore point on your computer to avoid future mishaps. May it happen the next time, you’ll be well prepared for it. Keep your most important data backed up in safe hands, so it’s fair and square even if you seem to have lost it. There are many other tools to help you how to recover deleted data from Windows.