How To Recover Deleted Data From Android:- You start querying with How to recover deleted data from android once you lose all your precious data off your mobile’s storage. It is something difficult to explain to others who much it matters to you.
Be it accidental or intentional, losing your android data is worth more than a new phone. I hope you backed it all up on Google drive, but as a fact you didn’t, because you wouldn’t be here if that had happened. So let’s get things done for you and find out best possible solutions to recover lost data from android device.
What Happens Exactly with your Deleted Data on Android?
Before we step any further, you need to know it works. Every file that resides in your internal memory or SD card permanently. These files are saved and linked to a memory address; for example, picture00121 is actually referenced in the memory at address 1034, and so on. When you delete it, you just break its link to the address and the memory is freed, simple as that.
Eventually, Android marks the storage memory as “free.” Physically, you won’t be able to locate a file on your disk, but it’s there virtually. It’s literally there unless you overwrite it with some other files. I best recommend you to let your phone remain the same instead of copying other files to its storage if you want to recover most of your lost data.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Android using PC software?
Knock-knock, is there any free app to do this job? Sure.., You can find lists of free apps on the play store. But I don’t think any of them is good enough to recover your files except for displaying irrelevant ads. Considering this limitation, I have compiled a list of best data recovery software for android data you can use on your computer.
EaseUs is probably the best recovery software to restore deleted data from Android phone without any hassles. You can recover your lost photos, videos, contacts, call logs, SMS, and WhatsApp messages back to your Android smartphones or tablets in only 3 easy steps, Installation, scanning, and recovering.
EaseUs offers two-way scanning mode to restore your data, either you can connect your device directly or use your SD card separately. It’s effective for both internal memory and external memory.
How to Recover Deleted Data From Android Using EaseUs recovery tool
- Step 1: Download and install EaseUs Data Recovery tool.
- Step 2: Tether you mobile with your computer using a USB cable.
- Step 3: launch EaseUs and select the device memory that needs to be scanned.
- Step 4: Click scan and let it display the final results once it’s finished.
- Step 5: You can live preview your deleted files by double-clicking them.
- Step 6: Select the files you need restored.
- Step 7: Click recover and choose a location where your restored files should be stored.
And that’s it.
How to Recover Lost Data From Android Using Recuva
Recuva is the best solution if most of the lost data on android phone was stored in SD card. It’s a simple and robust tool that has been in the recovery business for about a decade. The best part is, its free version is relatively as effective as the paid counterparts. Here is how to restore deleted data on Android SD Card. Recuva lets you choose the file types to be restored to make your sturdy task way easier. Doing so also makes the recovery process faster.
- Step 1: Download Recuva from the official website and install it.
- Step 2: Connect your SD card to your computer and run the Application.
- Step 3: It asks you right away for the file type to restore. Choose specific file types, or simply, choose all files.
- Step 4: Next up it will ask you where the files were located, choose memory card in your case.
- Step 5: Run the scan and all your files will be displayed before you start the restoration process. Select the ones that are worth recovering.
- Step 6: Select the directory for your recovered files and wait until the process is finished.
There you are!! Mission Accomplished.
You May Also Like
Closing it up
As said before, you may find apps to get this job done, but with a little less guaranteed results. Good news is, you can get EaseUs App now. I would say, please back up your data on Google Drive or some other cloud storage once in a while to avoid repenting later. I have frequently used both of the applications as mentioned above, so recovering deleted data from android is mostly guaranteed.