How To Change Spotify Password – Now, memorizing separate passwords for different apps or websites can be convoluting.
When you fail to recall your complex password repeatedly, you can do some alterations and change it to a simpler one. Currently, we will pomp how you can change your Spotify password.
If you want to know more then read this article on “How To Change Spotify Password” carefully.
How To Change Spotify Password?
You don’t like the password you’ve given earlier. You may wonder how to change Spotify password. It’s as easy as changing the email on Spotify.
If you Want to Change your Spotify Password, see these steps:
- First, you need to go to the Spotify login page with an internet browser, because it won’t work in the app.
- After that, you simply need to put your email/username and login with your existing password.
- Then, on your account page, you need to click on your user badge to get the pull-down menu.
- Now, you simply need to scroll through and click on the ‘Change password’ option and simply Enter your existing password, enter your desired new password twice to confirm as well.
- Finally, you just need to click on the ‘Set new password’ button to finish the procedure.
How To Reset Spotify Password?
Your Spotify forgot password can’t halt you from entering your account. You can make use of Spotify reset password option. Here’s how you do it:
- First, you need to go to the Spotify login page on a browser and click on the Forgot your password choice. It’ll take you to the password reset page or you can straight go there by the URL
- After that, you need to type your Spotify username or email address associated with your account and click on the ‘Send’ option.
- Now, an email has would have referred to the email address. You simply need to go to your email address and look for a mail from Spotify.
- Then, simply open the mail and simply follow the link for Spotify password reset.
- Now, it’ll send you to the password reset page. You need to type your desired new password twice and click on the ‘Send’ option to confirm.
How can you Reset your Spotify log-in Password through Facebook?
While you are trying to add your email, you might also try to change your Spotify username. Here’s the help:
- First, you need to go to the password reset form.
- After that, you need to enter the email address you used to create your Facebook profile.
- You need to continue through the guided steps to create a new password for your Spotify account.
- You also need to Remember to meet Spotify password necessities while designing the new password.
How can you keep off the hackers from your Spotify account?
All of your finely crafted playlists, followers, and decent music might get hacked with modern tricks accessible on the internet. You might lose your costly premium subscription. If hacked, you have to contact the Spotify support team to remove the Spotify account. But we would suggest you take preventive measures way before hackers attack your Spotify.
- You need to use stronger passwords and long passwords combined with letters with both upper and lower cases, digits, and special characters are considered strong.
- You also need to use separate passwords for each of your online services, so that hacking of one doesn’t concession others’ security.
- You need to change your password regularly. Remember the strong Spotify password requirements to keep off the bad guys sneaking in. Now that you know how you can change your Spotify password, it’ll be easier to do so often.
- When resetting your Spotify forgot password, you simply need to sign out from everywhere to secure your account.
- Always try and keep your firmware, operating system, antivirus, and other software up-to-date.
- You are required to Log out from the public devices if you have used Spotify on those.
- Don’t open any doubtful emails offering any lucrative trade. It might be infected.
- Also, make sure to remove access to any third-party app from the Spotify account to enhance security.
FAQs on How To Change Spotify Password:
Q: How to change my Spotify password if I don’t have email access?
When you don’t remember your Spotify password but don’t have access to the linked email account, you might still get support. With no access to your associated email, your Spotify forgot password could be reset.
On the contact page, you should engrave details of your problem that you don’t have access to your email anymore. Comprise a new email address to link with Spotify. Simply send the form to the support team.
You might get an automated reply; even it can come from email@example.com. You have to respond in direct reply to that email. Spotify will reach out to you within 24-48 hours to simply alter your email address.
Q: What can you do if the password reset link doesn’t work?
You have to request a new reset link in that case. But before requesting it again, read out these points:
- Simply don’t click on the newly sent reset link directly this time.
- You need to put on your mouse pointer on the reset link and hit right-click on it.
- After that, simply select ‘Copy link address from the pop-up menu. But remember, if you accidentally click on the link, you have to send a new request for the password reset link.
- Now, you need to open your web browser in incognito mode or private browsing and simply paste the copied link into the address bar and follow the password reset page.
- How to See Who Followed Your Spotify Playlist
- Does Spotify Notify When You Follow Someone
- Why Spotify is Slow
- How to Export Spotify Playlist
- Spotify Cant Play This Right Now
- Spotify Blocked by Firewall
- Why is Garth Brooks Not on Spotify
- How to Search for User Spotify
- Why Does My Spotify Keep Stopping
We have shared everything about How To Change Spotify Password in this article if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.